|Pre-insulated Solar Hot Water hose only requires 1 step to finish the Installation.|
Typical Water heater Pipe Installation with Copper Pipe requires 4 steps.
- Spread the pipe line ,welding connection
- Make the insulation on the pipe
- Wrap the outer jacketing protection tape on the insulation
- Link the temperature sensor cable.
Pre insulated solar hose only require 1 step to finish the Solar Water Heater Pipe Installation.
Our pre-insulated flexible stainless steel Solar Hose with high temperature EPDM insulation pipe, Strong Jacketing protection and 2-core temperature sensor cable pre-assembled , it is an ideal choice for your solar thermal system. It realizes the fast pipe connection among solar collectors, the pump station and the water tank. Non-welding required!
The system is light weight and space saving, which is easy to handle, even in confined spaces. Flow and return pipes are marked clearly and can be easily distinguished.
Smart Design- Break Point does good to installer separate twin pipes into 2 pipes without any destroy of the jacketing protection, meeting the installation demand very well.
Piping systems for solar hot water, heating, heat pumps and air conditioning technology indoor, outdoor or underground piping system.
Structure of twin solar hose:
It consisting of high temperature resistance EPDM insulation,
2 x flexible corrugated stainless steel tubes (feed and return), UV-resistant, Silicone-sensor line, seamless jacketing protection.
Twin Solar Hose Features
Specifically designed for solar thermal panels and tube arrays:
- Each coil includes both the feed and return pipes. Easy to distinguish the feed pipe and return pipe. Our Sensor cable is on one side of the twin pipe, which is easy to distinguish the feed pipe and return pipe line
- . Flexible high-grade stainless steel tube 316L. Maximum pressure up to 17.5 bar, Rated burst pressure 200 bar, 1050℃ high temperature annealing heat treatment, food grade
- 100% Genuine EPDM insulation pipe. Light, flexible, closed cell synthetic, free of PVC and CFCs. Very good ozone resistance, UV-resistant. Working Temperature range from -200℃ to 150℃, Max to 175℃
- Seamless UV resistant Jacketing coated on the insulation pipe is manufactured with a super high density water proof polyolefin co-polymer foil. Excellent performance of UV-resistance, water proofing, mechanical damage protection, and bird peck-Protection. This product has passed 500 hour UV test.
- Coil length is available in 10, 15, 20, 30, 60 meters. Also available on the per-meter basis.
- Easy connection, no soldering required, Saves installation time, reduces costs.
- Each Twin pipe can be separated from the joint point into 2 complete single insulated pipes according to the installation requirements
- Save time, space, and labor cost with easy and reliable solar pipes installation.