The A830L Digital Multimeter is a very affordable and handy piece of test equipment. It features an easy to read 3.5 digit LCD display. It is equipped with 5 functions and 19 ranges. Each test position is quickly and easily selected with a simple turn of the single selector switch. Built-in diode test and transistor test features quickly test semiconductors. Both audible and visual continuity test functions.
1.The meter is a hand held 3-1/2 digital multimeter for measuring AC/DC voltage and AC/DC current, resistance, diode and transistor testing, freguency, temperature and continuity test.
2. Fit for schools, factories, families and amateur wireless lovers
3. Small and compact design
4. A great electronic measuring instrument
5. The back light of display is optional
1. Protective Fuse: F500mA/250V
2. Power: 9V NEDA1604 or 6F22 Battery
3. Display: LCD, 1999 counts, updates2-3/ect.
4. Measuring method: Dual-slope integration A/D converter
5. Overrange Indication: Only figure “1”on the display
6. Polarity Display: “-” for Negative Polarity
7. Working Temperature: 0-40 °C
8. Storage Temperature: -10°C-50°C
Size: See the picture