High Precision Tester 150A Watt Meter and Power Analyzer
This isn’t just a watt meter-it’s the All-In-One Meter! A power meter, a volt meter, an amp-hour meter, ammeter and energy meter. Everything all in one unit! This is the perfect troubleshooting tool. This all-in-one watt meter is indispensable for analyzing, testing and troubleshooting any DIY DC power project.
This meter is great to use as an inexpensive way to spot check renewable energy system for power production
Measures 8 Parameters
- Volts – Real time
- Volts – Minimum
- Amps – Real time
- Amps – Peak
- Watts – Real time
- Watts – Peak
- To prevent peak currents damaging battery, Electronic Speed Controllers, motors, wiring and connectors.
- Verify sufficient operating voltage under load.
- Set cut off voltages, check battery capacity & health.
- Confirm proper battery charger operation.
- Measure receiver and servo current to determine if a UBEC is needed.
Operates from 4.8 to 60V or down to 0V with optional auxiliary battery
- 0 to 150A, resolution 0.01A
- 0 to 60V, resolution 0.01V
- 0 to 6,554W, resolution 0.1W
- 0-65 Ah, resolution 0.001 Ah
- 0-6554 Wh, resolution 0.1 Wh.
- 16 x 2, backlit LCD display
- Dimension: 85 x 42 x 25 mm
- Weight: 82g
|Dimensions||13 × 5 × 8 cm|